Scotched Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scotched Justice

“Individuals can resist injustice, but only a community can do justice”

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inScottish Newspapers

Auto Negotiation Tips and Secrets eBook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rideagre

Auto Negotiation Tips and Secrets eBook Empty
PostSubject: Auto Negotiation Tips and Secrets eBook   Auto Negotiation Tips and Secrets eBook EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:14 am

When I started to do research on my new car, I came across this page that showed me everything I needed to know about how to negotiate a new car. There are more ways than you could think of that the dealership makes money off of every sale; doc fees, holdbacks, finance charges, and so many more. I went to this page and they sent me FREE information on how to negotiate with a dealer and how to purchase a new car below invoice. After reading everything that they sent over to me, I was much more educated on the buying process and wanted to share that with all of you. I simply printed the eBook, brought it to the dealership, and I walked out of there paying less than invoice. If you are in the market for a new car, this is some must read information and it is FREE. Take a look and please post any other advice you might have to help others who are purchasing a new car.
Back to top Go down

Auto Negotiation Tips and Secrets eBook
Page 1 of 1