Scotched Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scotched Justice

“Individuals can resist injustice, but only a community can do justice”

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inScottish Newspapers

Al Johnson Keyboard Hardman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
poliss

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Al Johnson Keyboard Hardman Empty
PostSubject: Al Johnson Keyboard Hardman   Al Johnson Keyboard Hardman EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:13 am

http://www.jeffrandall.co.uk/blog.asp

Alan Johnson - Keyboard Hardman
by Jeff Randall - 16:45 on 22 September 2008
Since the publication of my book I have been subjected to a bombardement of e-mails authored by a certain Mr Alan Johnson who seems to make a career out of being deliberately provocative. He apparently is part of some social justice campaign and spends a great deal of time harranguing the likes of the First Minister and other MSPs. It would appear, for some ineplicable reason, that I was catapulted on to the same mailing list.

I requested removal from this list as I have found its contents tiresome and bordering on the offensive. This is the reply I received:

"Many thanks.

Such a nice man you are Mr Randall !

FUCK YOU TOO MATE!

Little wonder you were abused and became so fucked up in the head and so abusive of others with a manner like that!

FUCK OFF TO YOU TOO!!

Mr Al Johnson
Royal Circus
Edinburgh
EH3 6SR
(Just down from Bute House)
AJohnson0001@aol.com
07792-043-790"

What do readers think of this idiot ? he evn puts his phone number online and directions to his Edinburgh house.

And he professes to be campaigning for an abuse victim too.

I hope he is not taking money under false pretences from the victims he professes to be helping.

Apparently he has been barred from quite a few Scottish Forums.

Carly
Back to top Go down

Al Johnson Keyboard Hardman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scotched Justice :: Scottish Miscarriage of Justice Cases-
Jump to: